Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

● Shout Box through forums

Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:05 am
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
25 Posts
Vivi is my CT name..

Umm ok so i finally got the chance to get back to CT.. and i was able to find the files... ill attach them to this post..

After replacing these 2 files in the modules/shoutbox ?.. it now lets me hit enter to push it through.. though it did change a few things also.

- The "message" area gets pushed all the way to the left side and the message area is slightly smaller
- Transparent background for avatars is removed and replaced by a grey square

So somewhere within those 2 files is what your after.. i just dont quiet know enough about the code itself to see which one it is in.. or how to make the
changes back so that the message bar is centred .. the message area is larger.. and the transparency of the avatars remains transparent..

Have a look though you might be able to decipher a little better then i could lachen

Edit: was able to file test them.. and its the shout.php that goes to the module/shoutbox folder.. so its going to be in that file.. after looking at it i noticed that alll the issues that did arise came from just that.. but it also controls the hit enter to submit function somewhere in it..

Let me know how you go :)

xxSmiley
Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:45 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 97.5hrs.
Total Played: 343hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
I will check this out on my next day off.

Expand
Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:59 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Okay, I modified the shout.php file found in the root/modules/Shout_Box/ folder and seems to work on this site as you can see.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:48 am
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
25 Posts
Hey Corpse.. Thanks heaps for that..

im glad you could make sense of it ^^ .. good thing you could also use for headshot too lachen ..

Thanks for your time with this

xxS

Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:03 pm
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

Doesn't like playing games!
Hello corpse

I was using your shoutbox forum hack and all worked well. The I decided to install lonestars shoutbox mod, but it does not work in the forums now.

Is there anything I need to change to get it working like yours in the forums, I have tied but no joy.
Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:27 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

— zardos wrote
Hello corpse

I was using your shoutbox forum hack and all worked well. The I decided to install lonestars shoutbox mod, but it does not work in the forums now.

Is there anything I need to change to get it working like yours in the forums, I have tied but no joy.

Lonestar has the files needed for putting it in the forums. I don't remember if it was just a modded shout.php or not.

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:10 pm
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

Ok Corpse, I fixed it, it was a couple of lines in the sshoutbox.js that I altered, it know works great.

Also nuke xtreme 2.0.9d is working great using php 5.5.25 no problems at all.

Thanks for all your work on this software, great job, and also for providing all these great mods. Honeypot is a work of art m8.

Thanks again.

Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:20 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

No problem, glad to hear.

Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:47 pm
NOOB!!!
3 Posts
— zardos wrote
Ok Corpse, I fixed it, it was a couple of lines in the sshoutbox.js that I altered, it know works great.

Also nuke xtreme 2.0.9d is working great using php 5.5.25 no problems at all.

Thanks for all your work on this software, great job, and also for providing all these great mods. Honeypot is a work of art m8.

Thanks again.

How u fix? Can u attach your fixed shoutbox.js ??
Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:59 pm
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

Hi, try replacing your shoutbox.js with this one, it worked for me.

You will need to give me your email so i can send it to you.

Or edit the file, remove these// in front of var scroll = sbscroll; right at top of file, change sbscroll to 1

To look like this
var scroll = 1;

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forums ©