Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:29 am
Clan Leader
Spammer
194 Posts
votes: 1
Clan Wars Map Exhibition: Northwest

Yesterday Clan Wars

Tankers!

The Clan Wars Map Exhibition is a series of tournaments that will allow Clans to experiment and learn how to adapt their strategies to newly reworked or completely new maps in a Clan Wars setting.

As part of the event, we will be holding a tournament to determine which Clans will earn the chance to test their tactics live on stream and win some Gold. This tournament will be fought 14 v 14 (1 spot on each team is reserved for an observer account). The second map to have its turn will be Northwest, a map that hasn't made its way into the Clan Wars rotation yet, and was also modified for the 8.11 update.

Each team should only consist of members representing a single Clan and there can only be one team per Clan.

In Stage 1, winners within each group are determined based on scores at the end of round robin play.

The top 40 teams will advance to Stage 2, which will also be played using the Round Robin format!.

Stage 3 will bring us to single-elimination bracket play between the top 8 teams from the previous rounds. In addition, both semifinal games and the championship will be streamed live on twitch.tv/Wargaming with commentary from Hypnotik and Quemapueblos. The matches will be followed by a brief discussion with the Clans in the championship about their strategies and the keys to their success.

If you are interested in participating, head over to the Tournament Signup Page!

Prizes*:
1st – 80,000
2nd – 40,000
3rd/4th – 20,000
5-8th – 10,000

In addition, each team that qualifies for Round 2 will be awarded 1,000.

*(Prizes will be awarded to the winning Clan’s treasury)

Clan Wars Map Exhibition Schedule

Stage 1

Stage 2

Quarter-finals

Semi- and Finals

Saturday, February 15th
5:00 PM PST Sunday, February 16th
5:00 PM PST Monday, February 17th
5:00 PM PST Tuesday, February 18th
4:00 PM PST
Initial Round-Robin stage
40 teams advance
Secondary Round-Robin stage
Tie-breakers played immediately after (if necessary)
All teams in this stage win at least 1,000
8 teams advance

Playoff Stage
All teams in this stage win at least 10,000
Stage 3 (Semi-finals and Championship) livestreams
Semi-final 1 - 4:00p PST
Semi-final 2 - approx. 4:30p PST
Final - approx. 5:00p PST

tell me who wants to  do this and i will put us in for this thanks dan need to know before feb 15.

[flash width=289 height=172:5b9ea9de1f]http://www.headshotdomain.net/images/banners/ltdan.swf[/flash:5b9ea9de1f]
Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:23 am
Clan Leader
No Life!!!
347 Posts
Yes I did take a look at this competition also.
Looks interesting.....

Expand
Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:17 pm
Clan Leader
Spammer
181 Posts
what tier is required to play? Also, it doesn't say how many points we get. I will join in if I am needed.
Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:10 am
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Spammer
194 Posts
votes: 1
14v14 t10's Apollo074

Forums ©