Write a Review
 Image Repo
 Logout
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

[HSX] Donations

DFG
Donation
This here is a combined total of what we need to keep us going each month.

0 %

Donate

End DateApr 01
Target$50.00
Below Target$50.00
CurrencyUSD

Donators This Month
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

Search our Site

DFG DFG
DFG DFG DFG

Theme Management

DFG

DFG
DFG DFG DFG

Survey

DFG What is your favorite game to play ATM?

WarThunder
World of Tanks
H1Z1
MechWarrior Online
ARK
WarFace
SWTOR
BattleField serier
COD Series
Diablo
Armored Warfare

Results
Polls

Votes 750
Comments: 0
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

Honey Pot

DFG
Bots in the pot!
We have [1405] bots stopped!

DFG
DFG DFG DFG

DFG HeadShot Extreme :: View topic - Nuke Honeypot

Search for at
HeadShot Extreme Advanced Search

Nuke Honeypot
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    HeadShot Extreme Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[HSX]coRpSE

Top Dog
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
Nuke Dev / Coder

Clan Leader

This user has donated over $300 to the clan.

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:07 pm Post subject: Nuke CMS Addons Nuke Honeypot Reply with quote

As many of my clan members and friends have seen, I have locked my self away in out TS3 working channel for the past week or so and been working hard on this script. Thanks to my friend Noto, I don't think I would have finished it as soon as I have. Well, overall this scripts works in three parts. The three current parts do various checks to try to trick bots. Mind you, this script does not nor will ever ban them, for there are very good chances of false positives, but if you get a false positive, it shows that either they don't have java-script running, or can't follow instructions, or they type can fill in the info faster then is really possible. I will go into the three sections in a bit more detail.

• Nuke Wait Script - This script puts in a function so if they click the "Continue" button to fast, it will kill there registration and stop them right in their tracks. Most bots will fill out the registration info within a few seconds, where a human will take between 25 - 60 seconds, if not more. So for the human aspect of it, there is a JS countdown timer over the "Continue" button that will tell them to please wait till the timer is done, then once the time is up, it will tell them they are okay to click the "Continue" button.

• Hidden Form Field - This snip-it of a code that will be put in is a fake hidden form field. This hidden form field will remain blank and hidden to all users, if a bot answers the hidden question, it will again, stop him in his tracks and he will go no further.

I also hid the code using JS because most bots which I been reading up and read the HTML aspect of input if it is hidden or not. I know I could have used CSS, but I wanted to make this as easy to install as I could with as little edits as possible.

• Text Removal - This here is the latest addition to this script which puts in a section that has off to the left of it a flashing "Antibot" and the form field is pre-filled in with information telling them to "Delete All Of This Text!". I also named that field "company" in hopes that if a bot does remove the text, it will fill in the information with a company name or something. As long as there is something in that field, it will kill the operation and stop them in their tracks.

Well, with that said and some what old news because two of the three of them I mentioned was out over a month ago with and earlier version of this script, now, what have I don't to improve it since the latest update that happened about a week ago. Well, easy, with the help of Noto, we wrote a whole admin side to it. Well, you may be wondering, what exactly can you do in it. Well, here is the short version. The script now writes to the DB every time that someone fails any one of the bot test. In the ACP, it now displays info such as what IP, date and time they were stopped, What script caught them, and the reason, so if a field is filled in, then they are BUSTED. On top of that, there is now a mouse over effect if you put your mouse over their "ID" number that now show in there the User Name, Real Name, and Email that they tried registering with so you can use it for future reference if they happen to get through. There is a way to clear the table completely if that is what you're wanting to do.

Expand

Expand

Those images there show you the admin side of the script.

TEST  IT OUT -
If you like to test the script and see it live, visit this link below,

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

then try registering twice, first time, click the "Continue" button before the timer reaches 0, then the other time, wait till it tells you that your okay to click the button and see what happens. I did set this up to work off of 45 seconds instead of 15 seconds because 15 seconds is a little too fast for most everyone. But in the version you install it is 15 seconds which is what I highly recommend leaving it at.

NOTE:
I did disable the full completion of registering for it is just a test site and nothing more.

UPDATE:
Updated on 4/1/2013 with changes suggested by SgtLegend from Xtreme Evo to help clean up the JS coding a bit. Thanks for that...

UPDATE:
Updated on 5/5/2013 with a new addition to the script. Basically, this new feature I did will add a new step for new users to prove they are human. It is very simple to do. Basically, this is a input field like any other question, but it has one difference. That difference is that it is pre-filled in for you with a message, "Delete All Of This Text!". Off to the left of the input is the word "A n t i B o t:".

UPDATE:
Updated on 5/8/2013 gave it a admin section with recordings of who is blocked using this script.

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Expand
HeadShot Domain, Been in buisness for over 10 years...
Miscreant

NOOB!!!
NOOB!!!

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:54 am Post subject: No icon Re: Nuke Honeypot Reply with quote

This is very cool Corpse...you are very skilled!
[HSX]coRpSE

Top Dog
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
Nuke Dev / Coder

Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:35 am Post subject: No icon Re: Nuke Honeypot Reply with quote

Thank you. I try.

Sponsor
zardos

NOOB!!!
NOOB!!!

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:19 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Nuke Honeypot Reply with quote

Just about to try this out, it looks and sounds very cool.

Thank you coRpSE great work.
[HSX]coRpSE

Top Dog
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
Nuke Dev / Coder

Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:56 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Nuke Honeypot Reply with quote

No problem.

Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view HeadShot Extreme Forum Index ->  News All times are UTC - 7 Hours [DST enabled]
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: