Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Version 1.2.1 Upgrade
Expand

This release was more of a maintenance release but also has a few new features that was asked for. In this release I had put in such things like the FaceBook comments that has admin controls within the the module that allows you to pick if you what the one made for light themes or the one for dark themes, also it has the options to allow you to set the width of the comments section and set the moderators for moderating the comments. I also put in a link to the debugging because you may need to debug the downloads page until Facebook updates. Full instructions are in the section to what you would need to do. Any questions can be asked on this site. Other features and maintenance stuff done to the site was by user request. Another new feature was the ability to add in category icons for individual categories.&nbsp;</p>

Module can be downloaded from here:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

The following is a list of some of the fixes and upgrades I have done for version 1.2.1

• [FIX] Scrolling Featured system
  • [FIX] Area to manually put in the URL for the Download
  • [UPDATED] Got the system PHP5 compliant.
  • [UPGRADE] Added in the ability to assign Category icons
  • [UPGRADE] Added in FaceBook Comments along with full admin controls.

There are many other small things as usual, but I figured I get the ?big points across and try not to bore you with all the little things. &nbsp;I know that this needed to get done and for the longest time I been saying I am done with it, no more, just because it takes lots of hours of coding and testing and I could spend my time in other area's that could help my clan in the donations, but I had people that kept bugging me and asking about it and finally convinced me to do this release. I like to thank 5STAR for testing this for me and coming up with a few features and helping me figure out if something is worth doing or not doing. For a preview, you can go to my site and see it here: ?
Get registered or Log in

and if you like to know more and see photo's, be sure to go here and you will see the history of the module, since the first upgraded release that was done by me.

Get registered or Log in

Here is a video tutorial on how to install and configure the module:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15NeZDNJDQA[/youtube]

This is like the last release where you upload the files and do the SQL and you wont loose anything, UNLESS if you are running Evo Downloads V1.1 where you would need to completely uninstall it and delete all the tables and do a full install of this. Enjoy...

Expand
Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:18 pm
Clan Leader
No Life!!!
317 Posts
Good work, now get back to playing games with us....      Go HeadShot

[img]https://www.speedtest.net/result/14054048817[img]
Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:40 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Thanks, and I have been playing games, mostly MW:O since WG has royally fucked up WoT. But this was necessary release for there was issues with the prior release and the scrolling featured system, that was the major priority, all the facebook ad-don's were just added for shits and giggles.

Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:38 am
NOOB!!!
28 Posts
— Biteme wrote
Good work, now get back to playing games with us.... ? ? ?Go HeadShot

it happens sometimes! I've heard lol  big grin

hi guys and excellent work Corpse! keep up the good work!

cheers

Teo
Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:35 pm
NOOB!!!
2 Posts
Corpse this is an excellent theme and I would love to have my website updated to this theme
Get registered or Log in
We are an indoor outdoor paintball arena. I dont know how to get this theme but if you will help me I will plug your site on mine...BEST THEME I THINK I HAVE EVER SEEN.....
Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:20 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

This is a free theme found on Evo Xtreme's site. It's called Agent Green found here,
Get registered or Log in

I had modified the header to what I needed, like I moved the header logo from center to the left like it is now, added in the Google and Facebook like API buttons, coded the Clan Roster button in the header also , altered about 30 images, did work in the forum files. But overall, most of the stuff was to make it fit our needs and my custom scripts along with having all the added custom features like from our roster to show up in here.

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:49 am
NOOB!!!
2 Posts
I think ya did a great job, this is a great site..

Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:38 am
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

thanks, been doing this for many years now. Lots of practice from my site and learned allot working over at
Get registered or Log in

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:42 pm
NOOB!!!
4 Posts
Facebook comments and a featured slider are interesting features.  Regarding Facebook comments, did you consider other comment systems, like Disqus, which allows FB, Google+, Twitter and integration with local comments?
Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:16 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

— kguske wrote
Facebook comments and a featured slider are interesting features. ?Regarding Facebook comments, did you consider other comment systems, like Disqus, which allows FB, Google+, Twitter and integration with local comments?

Yeah, I had thought about it, but it required people to register their site where already, 90% of the PC worlds community already has a FB account.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Forums ©