● Calendar

Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:46 am
Spammer
113 Posts
Can anyone Assist me where I can find a Calendar block and or module to download for my Evo xTreme theme 2.09d?

I did see the calendar blocks and module that came with the  Evo xTreme theme 2.09d, but thats not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a full calendar that will show the event that will be the upcoming events schedule!....

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Ghostwarrior
Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:17 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
If you're looking for something that is like mine, then you already have it. Just change the block to use the combi block.

Expand
Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:51 pm
Original Poster
Spammer
113 Posts
Thanks Corpse for that info. Yes I know that I have the calendar in my website theme. And that's not what I have in mind. What I'm looking for is a fill or half size calendar where other can see in the day cells the events that schedule in.
Thanks

Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:54 pm
NOOB!!!
37 Posts
I was messing around with
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
.  You can setup all your events through it and then display it in a block with iframe.  Not really any styling options from what I could see though.

Expand
Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:58 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
I think with some reworking, you could probably get the title to to show rather than the image,
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

But I do think we will ne do upgrade to something new, either rewrite/upgrade what is currently here, or port something in.

Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:47 pm
Original Poster
Spammer
113 Posts
Yes like that and can you do it, without the color bar in it?
Thanks Corpse

Forums ©