Logout
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

DFG
[HSX] Donations
DFG
DFG
Donation
This here is a combined total of what we need to keep us going each month.

19 %

Donate

End DateNov 02
Target$50.00
Below Target$40.59
CurrencyUSD

Donators
Oct 13MAGNET$9.41
Sep 27MAGNET$4.55
Sep 07Sani$9.41
Sep 05PLISKEN$9.41
Aug 05Anonymous$96.80
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

DFG
 Search our Site
DFG
DFG DFG
DFG DFG DFG

DFG
Theme Managment
DFG
DFG

DFG
DFG DFG DFG

DFG
Survey
DFG
DFG What is your favorite game to play ATM?

WarThunder
World of Tanks
H1Z1
MechWarrior Online
ARK
WarFace
SWTOR
BattleField serier
COD Series
Diablo
Armored Warfare

Results
Polls

Votes 537
Comments: 0
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

DFG
Central Outpost
DFG
DFG
HeadShot is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

DFG
Honey Pot
DFG
DFG
Bots in the pot!
We have [1067] bots stopped!

DFG
DFG DFG DFG

DFG
Safe Site
DFG
DFG

McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams.

McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams.

Headshotdomain.net website reputation

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
VVCF-W86S-SJOI-9EE5
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

DFG DFG DFG
DFG HeadShot Extreme :: View topic - Should we bring back HS in RTCW? Free MP Game!!!

Search for at
HeadShot Extreme Advanced Search

Should we bring back HS in RTCW? Free MP Game!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    HeadShot Extreme Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should we go through with this?
Yes, I think it would be great.
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Yes, and I will let our community know about this and see if they would be interisted
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
I don't care, it's free so maybe.
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
No, don't waste your time.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
People that Voted: 6
Total Options Picked: 6

[HSX]coRpSE

Top Dog
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
Nuke Dev / Coder

Clan Leader

This user has donated over $200 to the clan.

coRpSE
Currently Offline
Last Seen Online:
8 hrs, 14 mins ago

Most Played:
This week: 30.5hrs.
Total played: 284hrs.

Is this your job?

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:21 pm Post subject: No icon Should we bring back HS in RTCW? Free MP Game!!! Reply with quote

Expand
Bring back [HSX] into RTCW and be free for all to play???

Today, I streamed RTCW SP just for haha's and to do something different. After installing the game and playing the SP, got me thinking about the fun times I had on MP back in the day, back in 2003. Well, I know from friends that still have the game going, that there is still a following that play the game and we are thinking about bringing back HSX into RTCW and getting a small server, (full auto sniping), and just have fun and stream once and awhile. Since the game is technically free, (MP), I think it would be something that might be fun to get back into.

After talking to Biteme and Anubis, we are actually quite interested in this idea and would like to hear from you guys if this is something we should pursue. If we do go through with this, we will get all the necessary files that will be needed to play, and get all informations, tutorials made, and get a server for us to play and have fun on.

Now you may ask, why are we making this public rather than just straight clan talks. The reason we are going public rather than just keeping it private is because we want everyone involved with this and just have something that we all can do and play and have fun. We like our community and we have a ton of great times in the past with our friends and community with this game, especially with the game mode that most never seen or heard of. We do a Full Auto Sniping server, which essentially is what it sounds like. Sniper rifles that have 20 round clips, and fire like full auto machine guns. Another nice thing about this, the game will work on pretty much all modern day PC and laptops, since it is a older game.

I am also looking at making a weekly stream on our server and playing the game and having fun with both communities, (streaming and web communities). So, if you guys and gals think this sounds like fun, let us know and PLEASE, vote, and once the poll ends, will determine if we go through with this or not.

Here is a little info about the game for those that don't know the game:

Expand
Return to Castle Wolfenstein is a first-person shooter video game published by Activision and originally released on November 19, 2001 for Microsoft Windows and subsequently for PlayStation 2, Xbox, Linux and Macintosh. The game serves as both a remake and a reboot to the Wolfenstein series. This single player game was developed by Gray Matter Interactive and Nerve Software developed its multiplayer mode. id Software, the creators of Wolfenstein 3D, oversaw the development and were credited as executive producers. The multiplayer side eventually became the most popular part of the game, and was influential in the genre. Splash Damage, an independently owned game developer in London, created some of the maps for the Game of the Year edition. Splash Damage also developed a downloadable multi-player only sequel called Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, which is one of the most popular free downloadable games on the internet. A loose sequel, titled Wolfenstein, was released on August 18, 2009.
Expand

Wolfenstein MultiPlayer (MP) is an objective game mode, in which players are split into two teams - Axis and Allies. Each team has a set of objectives to complete, the Allies usually being to destroy some sort of Axis objective, and the Axis objectives being to defend their object(s). These objectives are split into two categories, primary and secondary. Primary objectives are ones which must be completed for victory, generally stealing secret documents or destroying a radar array; however secondary objectives are ones which are optional - they do not have to be completed, but if they are they may aid the appropriate team, such as blowing out a door to allow access into a tunnel which shortens travel time or allows less-noticeable infiltration of the enemy base.

Each team has access to a slightly different set of weapons, matching those used by each side in World War II. Players can choose from four different classes: Soldier, Medic, Lieutenant and Engineer. Soldiers can carry heavy weapons such as the Panzerfaust or Venom Cannon or Flamethrower which are not available to other classes, Medics can health other teammates, Engineers can breach obstacles, and Lieutenants can supply ammo to teammates.

Each class specializes in a certain aspect of the game, and an effective team will balance players out using all four classes, such as a soldier for blasting through enemy defences, a medic for supporting the team and keeping them alive (Soldier making up for the lack of firepower with medics, medics making up for the lack of health), a Lieutenant to resupply teammates with ammo (especially soldiers) and engineers to complete the objective, having their way cleared by the soldier which is then supported by the Lieutenant.

Source:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

HeadShot Domain, Been in buisness for over 10 years...
[HSX]Spartacus1968

No Life!!!
No Life!!!

Clan Leader

This user has donated to the clan.

Spartacus...
Currently Offline
Last Seen Online:
15 days ago

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:08 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Should we bring back HS in RTCW? Free MP Game!!! Reply with quote

I'm interested, I never played any of these. When this was out and popular, I was playing lots of "Medal Of Honor" and "Metal Gear"...
Sounds like fun...

Expand
[HSX]Biteme

No Life!!!
No Life!!!

Clan Leader

This user has donated over $200 to the clan.

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:51 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Should we bring back HS in RTCW? Free MP Game!!! Reply with quote

Definitely would like to do this.

Click to Enlarge
Sponsor
[HSX]Apollo074

Spammer
Spammer

Clan Leader

Apollo
Currently Offline
Last Seen Online:
10 days ago

Most Played:
This week: 6.7hrs.
Total played: 23hrs.

Are you really commited?

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:55 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Should we bring back HS in RTCW? Free MP Game!!! Reply with quote

I would be down to play and make you guys cry with all the headshots  big grin

pest

NOOB!!!
NOOB!!!

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:16 am Post subject: No icon Re: Should we bring back HS in RTCW? Free MP Game!!! Reply with quote

also check out  et:legacy update of Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory you can get it here
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
[HSX]Spartacus1968

No Life!!!
No Life!!!

Clan Leader

Spartacus...
Currently Offline
Last Seen Online:
15 days ago

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:09 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Should we bring back HS in RTCW? Free MP Game!!! Reply with quote

Ok I bought RTCW...
About halfway thru the game...
Game was ahead of it's time...
Having fun

Sponsor
[HSX]PLISKEN

NOOB!!!
NOOB!!!

Clan Member

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:50 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Should we bring back HS in RTCW? Free MP Game!!! Reply with quote

I have never played the game But ok by me

Expand
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view HeadShot Extreme Forum Index ->  News All times are UTC - 7 Hours [DST enabled]
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: