● Clan Roster Fatal Error

Sat May 21, 2016 11:21 pm
NOOB!!!
2 Posts
Hey Corpse I tried going on the website I got the Clan Roster plugin from. However it seems like that site is shut down. I am currently trying to fix some errors on my website however I have encountered something a little more troublesome. When I go into the admin panel and try to open up clan roster. I get a fatal error that is listed below. Any suggestions on fixing this issue? Thanks in advance!

Fatal error: Call to undefined method MDB2_Error::fetchRow() in /home/xxspexx/public_html/modules/Clan_Roster/app/Admin/admin.php on line 0
Sun May 22, 2016 12:09 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
You are correct, ClanThemes is shut down. They have been down for the past 3 months or so.

I am searching my computer now to see if I still have any Roster files left. I ended upgrading my site to Lonestars Roster Module for it is up to date and will work on PHP version 5.4+ where Floppies roster will not work with anything over PHP 5.4. You can see it on my site
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

I will let you know if I find any of the files.

Expand
Sun May 22, 2016 12:50 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Okay, try the attached file.

MAKE BACKUPS FIRST!!!

Download the attached file and upload the contents into your public_html/modules folder overwriting what you have. I can not guarantee that this will work, but if this doesn't, then there is nothing I can do since the module is outdated and encoded.

Wed May 25, 2016 12:53 pm
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
2 Posts
Thank you so much! I will upgrade when I get the chance. Planning to migrate my website to the host you recommended me.

Forums ©